SIIT is the best place to get effective Technology Training and Certification Online.
SAP R/3 is simply the former name of SAP ERP - the enterprise resource planning software developed by the German Corporation - SAP AG. SAP R/3 or SAP ERP is an enterprise-wide information system suite developed to coordinate all the resources, information and activities needed to complete business processes such as Billing, HR management, Production planning, etc.
SAP R/3 is a client-server version of SAP ERP. The new successor software suite to SAP R/3 is known as SAP S/4HANA. The earlier version of SAP R/3 is known as SAP R/2. It was a mainframe-based business application software that was very successful in the 1980s and early 1990s.
The advantages are numerous, some of which are:
1. It provides students with understanding and overview of SAP as one of the largest providers of business software solutions towards better work and effective data management across industries.
2. SAP R/3 is adopted by small and medium enterprises towards achieving organizational goals.
3. SAP R/3 is also a client-server module application.
4. The SAP R/3 design helps in the distribution of workload according to the availability of the server with every new user.
5. Another benefit of this architecture is speed and it allows the integration of other modules with key and frequently used modules.
SAP R/3 architecture is based on:
1. Presentation Layer (GUI): The presentation layer refers to the GUI and User interface known as front-end layer.
2. Application Layer: The application layer is built to process the business-logic operations.
3. Database Layer: The database layer or server stores and retrieves data as per SQL queries generated by ABAP and Java applications.
SAP is the world's third largest independent software manufacturer supporting all sizes of industries (from large to small and medium) industries, helping them to operate profitably, grow sustainably and stay ahead of the competition in the market.
SAP application users by industry include:
1. Banking Industry,
2. Automotive Industry,
3. Defence and Force
7. Research Institute,
8. Technology Industry,
9. Engineering Industry.
SAP R/3 or SAP ERP solutions include the following functional modules, which support transactions to execute key business processes:−
1. Financial Accounting (SAP FI)
2. Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
3. Controlling (CO)
4. Materials Management (SAP MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
6. Logistics Execution (SAP LE)
7. Production Planning (SAP PP)
8. Quality Management (SAP QM)
9. Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)
10. Project System (SAP PS)
11. Human Resources (SAP HR)
In the Full course you will learn everything you need to know about SAP R/3 with Diploma Certification to showcase your knowledge.
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.