SIITGO is the best place to get effective I.T Training and Certification Online.
SAP-ERP Beginner or SAP Beginner is the introductory stage of the SAP-ERP Systems. SAP means Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing and ERP means - Enterprise Resource Planning.
SAP system itself consists of a number of fully integrated modules, which covers virtually every aspect of business management. As a Beginner in SAP, one is expected to know the rudiments and uses of the SAP-ERP software.
A SAP Beginner should have the basic knowledge of the meaning of SAP ERP, the types, the products and the modules in SAP.
Advantages of Studying SAP Beginner:
1. It teaches the introductory stage of SAP ERP, its definitions, types, products, benefits, modules, etc
2. It gives an insights to the software that will be used in any SAP department and how to use the software.
3. It gives interview questions on SAP ERP and helps with appropriate answers to this questions.
4. It gives an insights to SAP ERP Consultancy and what courses, skills, academic background, salary and how to become a SAP Consultant.
5. It gives the knowledge on how to get the necessary SAP certifications and how it can be used in the larger society especially in a business community.
6. It ensures smooth information distribution amongst various departments in an enterprise and manages work flows.
7. SAP-ERP software is an integrated computer based system used to manage companies resources effectively to save cost and time of operations.
SAP is a world's leading provider of business software which specializes in industry specifics ERP solutions. Some ERP types are:
SAP (SAP owned)
JD Edwards (Oracle owned),
Microsoft Dynamics, (Microsoft Owned)
Peoplesoft (Oracle owned),
Baan, Siebel, etc.
SAP Products are numerous: Some of which are:
SAP R/3 (which has modules such as SD, FI, HR, PP, etc),
mySAP (with modules such as SRM, PLM, CRM, SCM, etc).
SAP Consultants includes:
Developer Consultants etc.
In the Full Course, You will learn everything you need to know about SAP ERP Beginner including:
The GUI and Navigation skills- how to navigate through the different menu (user, standard tool bar, application, menu, status, etc) bars and images were given on how to navigate through this menu bars on the GUI.
How to install SAP IDES for practice is also one of the things you will study in this course which speaks on the hardware and software requirements and the several installation steps, including mySAP which is a suite of products from SAP.
DATASETS which are sequential files processed in the application server. They are used for proper handling of files in SAP. It has the following stages:
1. Initial Exploration,
2. Model building and
With a number of SAP interview questions which will enable you pass any interview for SAP Beginner. At the end of this course you will be awarded I.T Diploma to document your knowledge.
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2018 SIITGO - Scholars Institute of Information Technology Online. All Rights Reserved.