SIIT is the best place to get effective Technology Training and Certification Online.
Sage 50 Accounting also known as Sage 50cloud is an accounting software developed by Sage Group used in performing accounting functions within an organisation in order to produce a comprehensive financial statement that incorporates every aspect of the organisation's finances within a short possible time.
The Sage Group is a British Multinational enterprise software development company based in England. The Sage Group is the second largest technology company in United Kingdoom and also the third-largest supplier of enterprise resource planning software in the world (behind Oracle and SAP). Sage Group is also the largest supplier to small and medium businesses and has over 6.1million users globally with offices in over 25 countries.
1. It is essential for financial planning and management.
2. It is used for budgeting and control.
3. It is used for receivables and payable.
4. It helps in inventory monitoring and control.
5. It helps in reconciliation of financial transactions.
6. Easy to Install
7. Good Customer Support
8. Excellent Reporting
9. Auditing Ability
10. It can handle large inventory
1. UK/Ireland Version: The UK/Ireland version has 4 products under Sage 50 or Sage 50cloud: Accounts, Payroll, HR and P11D.
2. US Version: The US version was initially called Peachtree Accounting, after which a conversion to the Peachtree/Sage 50 data format was made available when Simply Accounting was taken off the market. It was brought under the Sage 50 banner in 2013.
3. Canadian Version: The Candian version was known as Bedford Accounting and later renamed to Simply Accounting. It was later brought under the Sage 50 banner in 2013.
4. French Version: The French version is known as Sage 50cloud Ciel. It was developed by Ciel - the French software business, founded in 1986 and acquired by Sage in 1992.
5. The Spanish Version: The French version was formerly known as Sage ContaPlus, offered in the early 1980s by Grupo SP.
6. South African Version: The South African Version is Sage 50 Pastel, formerly known as Pastel Accounting and has been in existence since 1989.
1. Sage 50cloud Pro Accounting Software
2. Sage 50cloud Premium Accounting Software
3. Sage 50cloud Quantum Accounting Software
1. Cash flow monitoring
2. Invoicing management
3. Bills payment
4. Project management
5. Inventory management
6. Customer management
7. Basic accounting
8. Insights and Analytics generation
9. Customisable reports and financial statements
10. Sage advisor
11. Terminal services
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Sage 50 Accounting with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge and competence.
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.