Oracle Database is a proprietary multi-model object oriented relational DBMS - Database Management System produced and marketed by Oracle Corporation.
There are various versions or generations of the object-oriented relational database management system developed by Oracle Corporation since inception in 1977. They are as follows:
Oracle v1 - Released in 1977
Oracle v2 - Released in 1979
Oracle v3 - Released in 1983
Oracle v4 - Released in 1984
Oracle v5 - 1985 Release
Oracle v6 - 1988 Release
Oracle 7 - 1992
Oracle 7.1 - 1994
Oracle 7.2 - 1995
Oracle 7.3 - 1996
Oracle 8 - 1997
Oracle8i - 1998
Oracle9i - 2001
Oracle9i Release 2 - 2002
Oracle Database 10g Release 1 - 2003
Oracle Database 10g Release 2 - 2005
Oracle Database 11g Release 1 - 2007
Oracle Database 11g Release 2 - 2009
Oracle Database 12c Release 1 - 2013
Oracle Database 12c Release 2 - 2016/2017
Oracle Database 18c - 2018
Oracle Database 19c - 2019
The Latest version or generation of Oracle Database as at 2019 is the Oracle Database 19c, which is available on-premise, on-Cloud, and in a hybrid-Cloud environment. In the year 2017, The Executive Chairman of the Board and CTO, Larry Ellison announced the next database generation which is referred to Oracle Autonomous Database At Openworld in San Francisco.
1. Oracle Database offers active data guard.
2. Oracle Database offers advanced analytics.
3. It provides advanced compression.
4. It offers advanced security.
5. It provides database in-memory.
6. It provides database vault.
7. It offers times-ten application-tier database cache.
8. It offers label security.
9. It offers management packs.
10. It provides multitenant.
11. It offers Online Analytical Processing known as (OLAP).
12. It offers partitioning.
13. It provides real application clusters.
14. It offers real application testing.
15. It comes with Spatial and Graph.
16. Provides data concurrency and consistency.
17. If offers advanced data storage structure.
18. It creates job opportunity
1. Data Concurrency and Consistency
3. Backup and Recovery
4. Business Intelligence
5. High Availability
6. Very Large Databases (VLDB)
7. Content Management
8. Database Security
9. Data Integrity
11. Information Integration
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Oracle Database with Certification of Completion to showcase to knowledge.
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.