Internet of Things (IOT) is the inter-connectivity of computing devices that is embedded into everyday objects, enabling them to send and receive data. It is simply defined as an extension of internet connectivity introduced into physical devices and everyday objects.
1. Internet of Things helps to achieve optimal results and excellent outputs
2. Internet of Things allows the use of small devices for operations
3. Internet of Things offers improved customer engagement
4. Internet of Things offers technology optimization
5. Internet of Things enhances data collection
6. Internet of Things reduces waste
1. Internet Of Things enables students to understand the basic aim of IOT inventions which is aimed at connecting any device with an "on or off" switch to the internet.
2. Students who study IOT will be acquainted with the requisite knowledge of the IOT concept and its application to modern day usage of computer, internet and information technology in general.
3. Knowledge of IOT includes everything from cell phones, coffee makers, washing machines, headphones, wearable devices, etc. This also extends to components of machines, e.g jet engine.
4. Studying IOT helps students to know that, IOT is a giant network of connected "things" (which includes people). The relationship will be between people-people, people-things, and things-things.
5. Knowledge of IOT can also be applied to things like transportation networks in "Smart cities", which can help us reduce waste and improve efficiency in energy usage, etc.
6. Internet of Things is a system that allows users to achieve better results using the best technological tools (Software, Hardware and Modern Attitude).
7. It makes work effortless, effective and efficient bringing about optimum outputs.
8. It provides job opportunities for I.T professionals.
9. It provides self-employment opportunity.
The features or characteristics of Internet of Things - IOT are:
Intelligence in IoT is concerned with the smart and seamless interactions between devices, while user and device interaction is achieved by GUI - Graphical User Interface and Standard Input Methods.
Connectivity in IoT brings together everyday objects/devices. It facilitates network connectivity, accessibility and compatibility in the things.
3. Dynamic Nature:
Dynamic Nature in IoT is responsible for dynamic changes that takes place around the connected devices such as; sleeping and waking up, connected or disconnected, state of devices including temperature level (hot/cold) and location.
Sensing in IoT is powered by certain sensors which is designed to detect or measure any changes in the environment in order to generate data that can report on their status or even interact with the environment.
Heterogeneity in Internet of Things is responsible for supporting direct network connectivity between heterogeneous networks. The requirements for heterogeneous things in IoT are scalability, modularity, extensibility and interoperability.
Security in IoT is an important area because IoT devices are naturally vulnerable to security threats. and It is important to secure the endpoints, the networks, and the data that is transferred across all things involved.
In the Full course, you will learn everything you need to know about Internet of Things - IoT with Certification to showcase your knowledge/skill gained.
Internet of Things - Introduction/Overview
Internet of Things - Hardware
Internet of Things - Software
Internet of Things - Technology & Protocols
Internet of Things - Common Uses
Internet of Things - Media, Marketing, & Advertising
Internet of Things - Environmental Monitoring
Internet of Things - Manufacturing Applications
Internet of Things - Energy Applications
Internet of Things - Healthcare Applications
Internet of Things - Building/Housing Applications
Internet of Things - Transportation Applications
Internet of Things - Education Applications
Internet of Things - Government Applications
Internet of Things - Law Enforcement Applications
Internet of Things - Consumer Applications
Internet of Things - Thingworx
Internet of Things - CISCO Virtualized Packet Zone
Internet of Things - Salesforce
Internet of Things - GE Predix
Internet of Things - Eclipse
Internet of Things - Contiki
Internet of Things - Security
Internet of Things - Identity Protection
Internet of Things - Liability
Internet of Things - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.