SIITGO is the best place to get effective I.T Training and Certification Online.
Internet Marketing is simply the process of placing advertisements on the internet for the purpose of getting across to customers that have interest in patronizing your goods or services.
It could be achieved through various means on the internet such as:
1. E-mail Marketing
2. Online Advertising
3. Social Media advertising
4. Affiliate Marketing.
5. Referral and Viral Marketing
Internet marketing activities is carried out via the internet. Internet is inter connected computers that communicates with each other. Millions of gadgets are connected to each other today, making it possible to share information in real time so also marketing can be done on the internet without any barriers.
Advantages of Studying Internet Marketing:
1. It enables one to have strong understanding of how the internet works .
2. It exposes one to build brand awareness and increase sales with no geographical limitations
3. It increases our chance to measure market penetration and data gathering for specific market wants and needs
4. It enhances ones chance in getting better job that requires better understanding of internet marketing and its application
5. With knowledge on internet marketing, one can easily creates business online and be self reliant.
6. The Job opportunity available for Internet Marketers is enormous.
Email Marketing: Email marketing is the practice of nurturing leads and driving sales through email communications with your prospects or customers. It is also a tool for customer relationship management, when used effectively, it can deliver one of the highest return on investment - ROI.
Advantages of Email Marketing:-
1. Extremely cost effective
2. Highly targeted
3. Customizable on a mass scale
4. Completely measurable
Online Advertising: is advertising on webpages on the internet. It encompasses adverts on search engines result pages.
Advantages of Online Advertising:
1. The advertisement are not restricted by geographical location or time
2. It is tractable for measurement.
3. It can drive instant sales and conversion.
4. Targeting and Optimizing adverting networks serve advertisement across a number of websites and can track users visiting.
Online Advertisement practices includes:
1. Attracting Attention via Text and Images
2: Conveying Messages
3: Entice action
4. Call to action
Affiliate Marketing: An affiliate refers or recommends potential customers to a merchant websites or products. The merchant then in return rewards the affiliate for each desired result with commission.
Search Engine Marketing: is often the use of Search Engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo Search to display adverts. An important part of Search Engine Marketing is SEO - Search Engine Optimization. It uses guarded algorithms to determine and sort the result that are displayed on search engines based on search queries.
Social Media Marketing: is often the use of Social Network Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked in to promote products and services. Social Media is used these days because of their wide range of usage and with the help mobile applications that miniaturized the contents to be held in the hand of billions of users world wide.
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Internet Marketing with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge.
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2018 SIITGO - Scholars Institute of Information Technology Online. All Rights Reserved.