SIIT is the best place to get effective Technology Training and Certification Online.
Graphic Design is an art of combining images and texts in creative patterns and layouts that has a special meaning or message to the viewers or audience.
Graphic Designers are individuals who takes up graphic designing as a career. They are in the business of creating and combining symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages.
The origins of Graphic Design can be traced to the begining of human existence, starting from The Caves of Lascaux, to The Rome's Trajan's Column, to The Manuscripts of the Middle Ages, to The Neon Lights of Ginza, in Tokyo. The word "Graphic Design" was formed by William Addison Dwiggins in the year 1922.
1. Corporate Design (logos, brochures, business cards and business branding),
2. Editorial Design (magazines, newspapers and books),
3. Wayfinding or Environmental Design, (street boards and road signs),
4. Advertising (banners, billboards and flyers),
5. Web Graphics (e-flyers, e-banners, e-buttons),
6. Communication Design (billboards, newsboards),
7. Product Packaging (stickers, sachets and flyers),
9. 3D Graphics (for movies and animation).
1. It helps to strengthen business brand.
2. It helps a business become attractive to customers.
3. It helps to portray some essential information about a business, brand, product or an event.
4. It helps to build trust and loyalty between the business owner and customers.
5. It expresses creativity and art.
6. It helps to gain huge client base.
7. Graphic design is easy to get started.
8. Graphic design requires low capital in terms of venturing and investment.
1. It serves as a source of self-employment.
2. It provides job opportunities.
3. It develops one's ability to think in a creative way.
4. It helps to translate our thoughts into a clear message.
The basic graphic design tools that any one can hand pick and start designing depending on what you want to achieve with your designs are as follows:
1. CorelDraw Graphics Suites:
(b) Corel PhotoPaint etc.
2. Adobe Creative Suites:
(a) Adobe Photoshop,
(b) Adobe Illustrator,
(c) Adobe InDesign,
(d) Adobe Fireworks,
(e) Adobe ImageReady,
(f) Adobe Lightroom etc.
3. Others are:
(e) Cinema 3D
(f) Cinema 4D
(g) Poser 3D
1. Introduction to Graphic Design
1.1. The Principles of Great Graphic Design
1.2. Visible vs. Invisible Design
1.3. Designing Mobile User Experiences
1.4. Sketching, Wireframing and Prototyping
1.5. Red Flags (Warning Signs) in Web Development
1.6. The Future of Web Typography
1.7. Applying Game Design Principles to User Experience Design
1.8. Psychology of Web Design and User Behavior
1.9. Design Patterns in e-Commerce Websites
2. Graphic Design Practice
2.1. CorelDraw Graphics Training
2.2. Adobe Photoshop Training
3. Exams and Certification
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.