E-Accounting is the digital form of carrying out regular business accounting operations. E-Accounting can be carried out either offline or online with software applications known as Accounting Softwares.
Accounting Softwares are specialized application softwares developed to carry out regular accounting operations digitally such as keeping of records, processing of accounting transactions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, sales, journal, general ledger, trial balance etc.
1. Availability of numerous software applications to choose from depending on your accounting needs.
2. It provides an easy way of accessing financial records on the go.
3. Accounting information is more private and secure with the use of back up systems, encryption and cloud computing.
4. Easy way of sharing financial records and transactions among accountants and managers in work places.
5. Accounting accuracy and visual presentation is improved with E-Accounting.
6. E-Accounting is more reliable than paper work method.
The various types of Accounting Software are grouped under these categories:
1. Spreadsheets: Spreadsheets are used by individuals, entrepreneurs and small businesses for bookkeeping and small accounting operations, such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, OpenOffice etc.
2. Commercial Accounting Software: Commercial accounting softwares are for small and medium scale business accounting operations such as QuickBooks, Sage, Peachtree, TurboCash or FreshBooks.
3. Enterprise Accounting Software: Enterprise softwares are used by Larger and Corporate organizations with lots of complex business operations such as Oracle, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics GP.
4. Custom Accounting Software: Custom Accounting Softwares are created on basis of demand. As the business grows, there may be need to develop specialized softwares that handles certain accounting operations.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application software developed by Microsoft Inc. compatible with Windows, macOS, Android and iOS, used to record, store numeric data, make charts, tables, cells, calculations, graphing tools, pivot tables, and macro programming and can be customized to your preference.
Quickbooks is an accounting software application developed, marketed and maintained by Intuit. QuickBooks package are targeted mainly towards small and medium-sized businesses and it includes cloud-based versions that records business payments, pay bills, payroll functions etc.
SAP is a multi-purpose business application software which include operations such as Accounting, Management, Sales, Customer Relations etc.
In the Full course you will learn everything you need to know about E-Accounting with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge.
Microsoft Excel Basics:
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Excel Creating and Opening Workbooks
3. Excel Saving and Sharing Workbooks
4. Excel Cell Basics
5. Excel Modifying Columns, Rows, and Cells
6. Excel Formatting Cells
7. Excel Worksheet Basics
8. Excel Page Layout
9. Excel Printing Workbooks
Microsoft Excel Formulas and Functions:
10. Excel Simple Formulas
11. Excel Complex Formulas
12. Excel Relative and Absolute Cell References
13. Excel Functions
Working with Data in Microsoft Excel:
14. Excel Freezing Panes and View Options
15. Excel Sorting Data
16. Excel Filtering Data
17. Excel Groups and Subtotals
18. Excel Tables
19. Excel Charts
20. Excel Sparklines
Doing More with Microsoft Excel:
21. Excel Track Changes and Comments
22. Excel Finalizing and Protecting Workbooks
23. Excel Conditional Formatting
24. Excel Pivot Tables
25. Excel What-If Analysis
26. Customizing the Ribbon in Excel
27. Enabling Touch Mode in Excel
1. QuickBooks Getting Started
2. QuickBooks Using the Homepage
3. QuickBooks Using Centers
4. QuickBooks Using Forms
5. QuickBooks Create Sales Receipts
6. QuickBooks Create Invoices
7. QuickBooks Receive Payments
8. QuickBooks Make Deposits
9. QuickBooks Bill Tracker
10. QuickBooks Write Checks
11. QuickBooks Enter Bills
12. QuickBooks Pay Bills
13. QuickBooks Home Page Insights
14. QuickBooks Using the Reports Center
15. QuickBooks Company Snapshot
16. QuickBooks Profit and Loss
17. QuickBooks Balance Sheet
Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.