SIITGO is the best place to get effective I.T Training and Certification Online.
Data Structure & Algorithms:
A Data Structure is a specialized method or format for organizing and storing data. General data structure types include:
1. The array,
2. The file,
3. The record,
4. The table,
5. The tree, and so on.
Algorithms are set of rules and processes to be followed by the computer to carry out various calculation tasks and problem-solving operations.
Any Data Structure is designed to organize data in order to suit a specific purpose so that it can be accessed and worked with in appropriate ways. In computer programming, a data structure may be selected or designed to store data for the purpose of working on it with various algorithms.
Fundamentals Of Data Structure & Algorithms:
Data Structure is a systematic way to organize data for effective usage. The following are the fundamentals of a data structure.
1. Interface: This represents the set of operations data structure supports. However, an interface provides the list of supported operations, parameters.
2. Implementation: This also provides the internal representation of a data structure. It provides the definition of the algorithms used in the operations of the data structure.
3. Need for Data Structure: - Data can be organized or reorganized in a data structure in a way that not all items may not be required to be searched and the required data can be searched instantly.
4. Data Queue: This is a process whereby one end is used to input data (enqueue) and the other is used to remove data (dequeue). It can as well be described as (FIFO) First-In-First-Out methodology. Which means the first data item stored will be the first to be accessed.
5. Merge Sort: This is a technique that is used to divide array into equal halves and then combines them in a sorted manner.
6. Selection Sort: This is a method of sorting. It is an in-place comparison-based algorithm which the list is however divided into two parts.
(a) Sorted part and
(b) Unsorted part.
The Sorted part is on the left side while the Unsorted part is on the right side.
7. Binary Search: This is a fastest way of conducting a search. What applies is a principle of divide and conquer and in order for the algorithm to work properly, the data collection must be in a sorted form.
Advantages of Data Structure & Algorithms:
1. Data structures allow information storage on hard disks.
2. Data structures allow the data use and processing on a software system.
3. Provides means for management of large data-set such as databases or internet indexing services.
4. It allows easier processing of data.
5. It allows safe storage of information on a computer. The information is then available for later use and can be used by multiple programs.
In the Full course, you will learn everything you need to know about Data Structure and Algorithms with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge.
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2018 SIITGO - Scholars Institute of Information Technology Online. All Rights Reserved.