Cloud Computing is a platform which remotely allows storage, manipulation, configuration and accessing hardware and software resources. Cloud computing offers online real-time data storage infrastructure and application for smooth accessibility and security.
Cloud Computing can also be defined as the on demand availability of computer system resources, including data storage and accessibility without direct active management by the user.
1. Cloud Computing offers load balancing which makes applications more accessible and reliable.
2. The system offers online development and deployment tools, programming runtime environment through a model PaaS.
3. In Cloud Computing the cost is highly effective because it operates at high efficiency with optimum utilization.
4. All Cloud resources are very much available on the network in a manner that provide platform independent access to any type of clients.
5. Cloud Computing offers on-demand self-service. The resources can be used without interaction with cloud service provider.
1. It acquaint the students with up to date knowledge of what cloud computing is all about compared to traditional ways of handling applications, data and other computing resources across the internet.
2. It enable student to know how fast or quick applications can be developed, implemented, stored, retrieved, etc across the cloud resources.
3. Cloud computing enhances instant accessibility, since applications builts on cloud are designed to be accessed from anywhere, provided there is internet connection.
4. It also makes hardware maintenance to be free, since traditionally, users have to patch software with the latest releases, upgrade and troubleshooting; but with cloud computing, user doesnt have to worry about that, since it will be handled by the cloud service provider.
5. Knowledge of cloud computing enhances better security, since incidents of data theft through theft of devices such as laptop is very minimal. User doesnt have to worry about that since all data and applications are stored in a centralized secured location.
6. Enormous job oppotunities for cloud computing professionals.
The Cloud Computing Concepts started in the year 1950 with implementation of mainframe computers, accessible via thin/static clients.
1. On Demand Self Service
2. Board Network Access
3. Resource Polling
4. Measured Service.
5. Remote Access.
1. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
2. Platform as a Service (PaaS)
3. Software as a Service (SaaS)
1. Private Cloud
2. Public Cloud
3. Hybrid Cloud
4. Community Cloud
5. Distributed Cloud
6. Multi Cloud
7. Fluid Cloud
8. Big Data Cloud
9. HPC Cloud
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Cloud Computing with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge.
1. Cloud Computing Basics
1.1 Cloud Computing Introduction
1.2 Cloud Computing Overview
1.3 Cloud Computing Planning
1.4 Cloud Computing Technologies
1.5 Cloud Computing Architecture
1.6 Cloud Computing Infrastructure
2. Cloud Deployment Models
2.1 Public Cloud Model
2.2 Private Cloud Model
2.3 Hybrid Cloud Model
2.4 Community Cloud Model
3. Cloud Service Models
4. Cloud Advanced Concepts
4.1 Cloud Computing Management
4.2 Cloud Computing Data Storage
4.3 Cloud Computing Virtualization
4.4 Cloud Computing Security
4.5 Cloud Computing Operation
4.6 Cloud Computing Applications
4.7 Cloud Computing Providers
4.8 Cloud Computing Challenges
4.9 Cloud Computing Mobile
5. Cloud Computing Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.