Adobe Photoshop is a powerful photo and image editing software application developed by Adobe Inc. Photoshop is considered by many to be a benchmark in the world of professional digital image solutions. The real usefulness of Photoshop lies in working with existing images. There are lots of things you can do with Photoshop, some of which includes; editing, treating and manipulation, composition, reshaping, converting to different forms and formats, cutting, slicing etc.
Adobe Photoshop was first developed in the year 1987 by brothers Thomas and John Knoll, they later sold rights and distribution license to Adobe Systems Incorporated in the year 1988. It all happened when Thomas Knoll started coding on his Macintosh Plus to present grayscale images on a monochrome display. This program (at that time called Display) caught the attention of his brother John, an Industrial Light & Magic employee, who recommended that Thomas turn it into a full-fledged image editing program.
There are numerous uses and benefits of Adobe Photoshop, some of which are:
1. Adobe Photoshop interface is easy to use and timesaving compare to other editing softwares.
2. Adobe Photoshop has a very strong foundation in the world of web graphics and print graphics due to its versatility, and is popular with publishing companies and outlets.
3. Adobe Photoshop is built also to work well with other applications.
4. It integrates seamlessly with other Adobe products (such as Premiere, Illustrator, etc).
5. Photoshop formats are also widely recognized and able to be imported into other programs such as Macromedia Fireworks, Corel Draw, etc.
6. Photoshop files have the default file extension as .PSD, which means "Photoshop Document." A PSD file usually stores an image with support for most imaging options available in Photoshop. These options include layers with masks, transparency, text, alpha channels and spot colors, clipping paths, and duotone settings.
7. Adobe Photoshop offer numerous possibilities in graphics editing.
8. Photoshop is widely known to offer advanced editing in both print and web graphics
9. Photoshop creates job opportunity
10. It offers self-employment opportunity for graphic designers and freelancers.
In the Full Course you will learn everything you need to know about Adobe Photoshop with Certification to showcase your knowledge/skill gained.
Level 1 - Basic Tools & How to Use Them
Adobe Photoshop - Introduction
Adobe Photoshop - Raster vs. Vector
Adobe Photoshop - Marquee Tool Selection
Adobe Photoshop - Lassos and Magic Wands
Adobe Photoshop - Move Tool & Crop Tool
Adobe Photoshop - Selecting and working with Color
Adobe Photoshop - Fixing Images with the Clone Tool
Adobe Photoshop - Gradients, Fills & Erasing
Adobe Photoshop - Smudge, Blur and Sharpen Tools
Adobe Photoshop - Dodge, Burn and Sponge
Adobe Photoshop - Pen and Path Tools
Adobe Photoshop - Text Tools
Adobe Photoshop - Vector Shape Tools
Adobe Photoshop - Eyedropper / Color picker (& notes)
Adobe Photoshop - Distorting and Transforming
Adobe Photoshop - Introduction to Layers
Level 2 - Tools Expanded
Adobe Photoshop - Layers & How to Use Them
Adobe Photoshop - Layer Styles & Blending Options
Adobe Photoshop - What are Channels for Anyway
Adobe Photoshop - Masks that make you look cool
Adobe Photoshop - A Quick Look at Filters & Plug-ins
Adobe Photoshop - Hip and Trendy Styles
Adobe Photoshop - Artistic Brushes, expanded
Adobe Photoshop - Patterns; Fills & Backgrounds
Adobe Photoshop - Actions, Scripts & Automation
Adobe Photoshop - Preparing & Saving Files
Level 3 - Photoshop for the Photographer
Adobe Photoshop - Introduction to Exposure
Adobe Photoshop - Correcting Image Exposure
Adobe Photoshop - The Basics of Color
Adobe Photoshop - Correcting Image Color
Adobe Photoshop - Increasing Sharpness
Adobe Photoshop - From Color to Black and White
Adobe Photoshop - Resizing and Cropping
Adobe Photoshop - Images for the Internet and Email
Adobe Photoshop - Correcting Lens Distortion
Adobe Photoshop - Adding a Soft Focus Effect
Adobe Photoshop - High Dynamic Range Images
Adobe Photoshop - Creating Panorama Compositions
Adobe Photoshop - Hand Coloring a B&W Photo
Level 4 - Photoshop for the Graphic Artist
Adobe Photoshop - Introduction to Graphic Layout
Adobe Photoshop - Designing a "For Sale" flyer
Adobe Photoshop - Designing a Logo
Adobe Photoshop - Creating an Animation
Adobe Photoshop - Web Buttons and Rollovers
Adobe Photoshop - Animated Web Banners
Adobe Photoshop - Website Design
Adobe Photoshop - Graphics for Screen Printing
Adobe Photoshop - Business Card Design
Adobe Photoshop - Building an Ad for Print
Adobe Photoshop - Working with Clipart
Level 5 - Photoshop for the CAD & 3D User
Adobe Photoshop - Creating Seamless Textures
Adobe Photoshop - Combining Renderings
Level 6 - Photoshop Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
The Scholarship offer gives you opportunity to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $50 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2019. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology. All Rights Reserved.